These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of California. If a court finds that one or more provisions contained in these Terms is invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms shall be enforceable.
Your Member Account You may create a member account with Paperflavor by registering your name, providing certain information about yourself, and creating a password. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your username and password that you use to access your member account on the Site, and you hereby agree that you do not have any legal or property right in and to any portion of the Paperflavor Site. We may delete your account and your images at any time without warning. You agree not to disclose your username or password to any third party. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBILE FOR ANY ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS TAKEN UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE AUTHORIZED SUCH ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS. You will immediately notify Paperflavor of any unauthorized use of your account.
Age requirement You must be at least 13 years of age to use our Site and to create a member account on our Site.
Appropriate Content Under these Terms, you may NOT place or obtain any of the following content through our Site:
- Any threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law; and/or
- Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity or copyrights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material.
Copyright Each user expressly represents and warrants that it is the sole owner of the copyright in and to the images uploaded to the Site or used on the Site or that it has obtained all permissions in writing as required by law to use such images.
Use of Site You may access and use the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Except as expressly authorized by Paperflavor’s prior written authorization, the Site and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, publicly displayed, reverse engineered or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. We reserve the right to alter or discontinue the Site, in whole or in part, at any time in Paperflavor’s sole discretion if any violations listed here are made.
- Impersonate any person or entity or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate email address or other contact information;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Upload to, transmit through, or display on the Site (a) any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes Paperflavor’s or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, or other destructive items;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Site.
Refunds If you are not satisfied with your order because the quality of workmanship can objectively be described as unacceptable or reasonably undesirable or the wrong image or style was printed, we will refund 100% of the price of your order, so long as such request is made within 30 days of receipt of the order. We cannot promise to reprint your order if you are dissatisfied with it, only to refund you the original price under the conditions described in this paragraph.
No Warranty Your use of this Site is at your sole discretion and risk. The Site and all materials, information, products and services included therein, are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without warranties of any kind. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE AT LAW, PAPERFLAVOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, PARTNERS AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Without limiting the foregoing, Paperflavor disclaims any warranties: (a) regarding the security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the Site; (b) regarding the goods, services, advice, information or links provided by any third parties; (d) that the Site will meet your requirements; or (d) that the Site will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected, or (e) that the Site will be free of viruses and other harmful components to be the best of our knowledge. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Paperflavor, will create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT WILL PAPERFLAVOR, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, SHAREHOLDERS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA), WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT PAPERFLAVOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE SITE.
Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Paperflavor, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and expert fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site or your violation of these terms.
Miscellaneous Paperflavor may assign our rights and responsibilities hereunder without notice to you. All items purchased through Paperflavor are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to our carrier. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Paperflavor and you with respect to your use of the Site and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings.
If you have any questions regarding use of this Site, feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com.