Terms and Conditions for Provision of Products and Services
These Terms and Conditions for Provisions of Products and Services (the "Terms") govern the provision of any product or service from Paperflavor.
At Paperflavor, we take pride in your satisfaction of our product quality. Thank you for choosing Paperflavor to be a part of your family’s milestones and celebrations.
Our personal attention and stellar customer service set us apart from our competitors. For example, every Paperflavor order is personally reviewed and laid out by hand by a professional graphic designer. We will make sure photo quality is crisp (and warn you if it’s not) and make sure provided text content fits within selected frame. Every order includes a PDF proof emailed to you free of charge! We will not print until receiving proof approval from recipient to ensure everything appears as you intended. After initial proof, two (2) additional proof revisions are free of charge. Any and all revisions after that, will be charged additional fees for design time.
We understand that sometimes things change. If you need to cancel or change your order, please let us know as soon as possible. Additionally, we are happy to assist you with a reorder if you need to change the details listed on your cards, invitations or announcements. If you would like to place a reorder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
We strive to offer you the best possible customer service. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and we will be happy to arrange a refund onto the credit card used on the initial transaction, less applicable fees.
Please check back with us often, as we are constantly adding exciting new products to www.paperflavor.com.
Paperflavor’s design staff is happy to customize many aspects of our wedding invitations, cards and paper goods to suit your exact specifications. If these customizations require additional work to the design's art file, we charge a small customization fee depending on the extent of changes requested. Please email email@example.com to get customized pricing prior to placing order.
Foreign Text and Personal Crests
If you'd like to submit text or names in a language other than English, or if you'd like to add a personal crest to your design, you can include this information by submitting an EPS, PDF or AI file. Please note the following restrictions:
- We cannot accept Microsoft Word documents for this type of project due to font licensing restrictions. Similarly, we cannot convert Word documents to PDF files for you.
- You can convert your own Microsoft Word document into a PDF using a plug-in found at adobe.com.
If you are submitting body text in a language that uses the English alphabet, we can recommend fonts that accommodate accents in that language. If the language does not use the English alphabet, however, please submit your information in an EPS, PDF or AI ready file following the guidelines listed above.
Customers assume all legal responsibilities for the images and other information they submit as well as responsibility for content in languages other than English being grammatically and linguistically correct.
A $15 cancellation fee applies whenever:
- We do not receive a response to an electronic proof within 45 days from the day your order is received. Your order will be cancelled and we will refund the cost, less customization, rush and proof processing fees.
- We receive a request to cancel your order while it is already in production.
If you would like to purchase additional quantities of your order, please log in to My Account and see the items you have already ordered and Add to Cart to re-order. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manually process your order and charge to the credit card previously used.
Refunds & Reprints
We will make every effort to process your order efficiently. However, in the event that:
- Your order arrives 30 days late due to an error on our end or by one of our couriers, we will refund the entire cost of your order, including shipping.
- Your package was shipped incorrectly and will miss the latest delivery date listed on your confirmation page, we will upgrade to method higher level of shipping at no cost to you, or refund your shipping costs.
- You selected rush processing or overnight shipping but your package was shipped using ground shipping, we will refund your extra fees and the difference in shipping costs.
- You choose to proceed with a photo that our specialists have recommended against via proof email, and you are unhappy with the final product, we will not offer a refund.
Note: Applicable fees are defined as shipping, customization, cancellation and rush fees if they apply, upon receiving your entire returned order.
The Paperflavor logo is featured on the back of all of our cards with the exception of the items in a wedding invitation ensemble and custom wedding invitation packages.
Materials Submitted by Customer
Any materials submitted by you, including (without limitation) photographs, images, text, graphics and other materials are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You will retain ownership of submitted materials, and you grant Paperflavor and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense, to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of and publicly display maerials solely in connection with the provision or production of any product or service by Paperflavor.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the Materials, and that the Materials do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or property right of any third party, and that the Materials are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- None of the Materials will be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise on our part or on the part of any of our assignees, sublicensees or designees, and neither we nor our assignees, sublicensees or designees will be liable for any use or disclosure of any such Materials.
- You agree that we may (but are not obligated to) filter any Materials (including, without limitation, deleting or replacing expletives or other harmful or offensive language), alter or refuse to use any Materials (including, without limitation, suspended processing and shipping of any order relating to any Materials) and/or disclose any Materials and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable products or services, to protect ourselves or our affiliates, distributors, partners, licensors or other third parties, to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests, or for any other reason or purpose.
BY ORDERING PRODUCTS OR USING SERVICES, OR BY OTHERWISE INDICATING ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND REVIEWED THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, AND THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.